Comparing Prices Of Hollow Blocks
Liteblock for Cheaper Hollow Concrete Block Prices
Enter The Hollow Block Alternative – Liteblock
To save me trying to explain here’s what Liteblock says:
- LITEBLOCK™ is a lightweight and insulating walling product that is lower in cost and faster to install than conventional alternatives such as concrete hollow blocks.
- LITEBLOCK™ is made of cement and sand mortar and infused with micro air bubbles. The resulting product is then reinforced with 500MPa tension fibers to make it even more durable.
- The installed and rendered cost of LITEBLOCK™ is around 10% lower than that of concrete hollow blocks.
- As per actual on-site experience, LITEBLOCK™ is about 2-3x faster to install than Hollow Blocks. Installation is simple and can easily be taught within an hour.
- ITEBLOCK™ is made mainly of cement and sand, it readily adheres to the regular mortar. The surfaces of LITEBLOCK™ is also textured for added adhesion.
- Liteblocks are safe to use for external walls. Structural computations can be provided upon request.
- LITEBLOCK™ has 5 times insulating properties than CHB. To put it simpler, a 4” thick LITEBLOCK™ wall has the same insulating property as a 20” hollow block wall. This insulating property is what also gives LITEBLOCK™ its high fire resistance of up to 4 hrs.
- LITEBLOCK™ can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiseled, and screwed similar to working with lumber.
- Low water absorption VS Concrete Hollow Blocks
- Lightblock technology has been used all over the world for over 30 years
The above information is taken from the Liteblock Website with their permission.